Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello! My name is Tim, and my wife is Karen. We're new here, but old timers in offroading. Ok, just old.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Although everything is currently on pause, check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Tim Winter

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Carlsbad California
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Winter
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Although everything is currently on pause, check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob
Thanks! We are excited to become part of this community.
Tim and Karen Winter

Tim Winter

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Carlsbad California
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Winter
Member #

Welcome Tim! See you guys out there!
I see you’re in WA, my brother just moved from Ellensberg to FL. We had been to visit him a few times and camped south of Seattle a few years ago as well as in the Teanaway community forest. My Neice is living in Seattle now and Nephew in Spokane. We also have a good friend in White Salmon. We sure would like to get back to that area.
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Tim and Karen Winter