When people find out your a full time camper lol

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Contributor I

Alabama, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Radford
Member #

Sweet looking rig & setup. Love going out & setting up as people have a puzzled look on their face like what the heck.
I get it all the time. But when they finally come over and check it all out they are like ok wow you really have it set up to live

Reactions: Jku Ben

grubworm

Rank V

Influencer I

Louisiana, USA
First Name
Thibodaux
Last Name
Louisiana
Member #

Yeah, people might think youre crazy, but if theres a storm and people are without power for a few days, that set up suddenly looks pretty good! Last big storm down here left me without power for 2 weeks...all that off-grid overlanding gear sure came in handy!

Contributor I

Alabama, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Radford
Member #

Yeah, people might think youre crazy, but if theres a storm and people are without power for a few days, that set up suddenly looks pretty good! Last big storm down here left me without power for 2 weeks...all that off-grid overlanding gear sure came in handy!
Ha it sure does I have out lasted many people in the camp ground in that tent during storms and then they are like now I understand.

Reactions: grubworm