Rank II

Enthusiast III

Toronto Ontario Canada
First Name
Farook
Last Name
Ismail
Good day all,
Well the Christmas season is quickly coming to a close and New years day is on our doorstep.
After all that other than dieting what is everyone doing?

Not personally I don't want to know your business I was thinking about your overland dreams/trip planning and the rigs you drive

Trip Plans for 2020?
Upgrade or changes to your Overland Rigs?
Maybe just Hibernate until we see our shadow :blush:?

Personally I am still trying to figure our a suspension set up for my 14' Tacoma

and on a off note anyone intrested in a mid week meet up once a month somewhere?

thanks and have a great day.

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

For me, winter is when I focus on my other indoor hobbies. I like to build scale models, mostly trucks.
I am also on the hunt for a new(Used) Forester to use as a light Overlanding rig when I want to go farther than the gas mileage of the Suburban will let me go.
It will be a daily driver and mild off roader.
Other than that just dreaming and planning trips for when the weather gets good again.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Trying to make the best of some downtime to:
- Sort through all my shit, figure out what I want to sell (OZ Tent RV5 and a mess of other stuff that will be added to as I sort) and gear up for the next multi-month South of I-10 adventure from Maine to the Gulf of Mexico and then across Texas to the Borderlands and beyond.
- Shape up roaddude.com a bit with more content and make it easier to add gear reviews, images, and print sales, etc.
- Make some minor changes to the interior of my van for more optimized sidewall storage while leaving the main cargo area capable of hauling sheet goods and large items if need be.
- Fab up some better organizational aids for the trailer, especially for the space over the wheel wells in the cargo area.

storage_4424-900.jpg

vannery-int_6042-900.jpeg

xv-2cargo-winter_4423-900.jpg

xv2-cargo_IMG_1817.JPG

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Hidden winch skid plate, and maybe another 1/2 inch of lift in the front, square tube rock sliders, and rear tubes basically full outer armor. And im building my old trailer for offroad camping

Trigger

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma
We’re still traveling! We’re from Oklahoma and the weather has been warm this year. We’re headed to the Ozark Mountains and the weather is supposed to be 60 during the day and 40 at night.

Disco Patrol

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oneida, NY
First Name
David
Last Name
Cruz
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Just catching up on basic maintenance, saving up for new tires and getting the WJ ready for the spring. Winter is beating up on my fenders so those will be one of the first things to get done.

eagle_A40

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Galvez, Louisiana. USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Somebody
Member #

Need to install the rock-sliders that have been sitting in my shop for 3 months. Also, shop for a good deal on skid plates.

dhossk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atherley, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

Planning a few camping trips this upcoming year (Northern Ontario) , and I finally decided to build a trailer to haul my gear rather then it be in the Jeep. I post photos on my IG account @thatwhitejk and I’ve been uploading some content to YouTube.

https://youtu.be/dbzIwSon2qc