What Stage Are You?

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
If you ever looked under the hood of the 440 Barracuda it was pretty tight, my Olds with 455 was pretty tight too.

The engine back there was a spare I bought for parts 500.00 CDN for engine and tranny, the stuff I sold off pretty much paid for it. Brought it home in the back of the Disco.
My buddy had a 1968 ninty eight like this one....the 455 looked like a 4 cyl inside that engine bay!

Reactions: rgallant

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
my wife's jeep sahara is maybe a Stage 1.5 Grocery Getter....
she did have to air down to go over the speed bumps at walmart, so maybe just call it a solid Stage 1?

Reactions: Tripin75

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Having done stage 1, 2, 3..... I'm now back to stage 1..... I prefer the stock smoother ride, the stock way better gas mileage, the stock ability to service and repair things on the road, the stock increased payload without all the additional weight of all the mods, plus I really appreciate having more $$$ for travelling. So I'm at stage 1, looking for ways to upgrade to stage 0.5.

Reactions: Mtnmn99

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
Having done stage 1, 2, 3..... I'm now back to stage 1..... I prefer the stock smoother ride, the stock way better gas mileage, the stock ability to service and repair things on the road, the stock increased payload without all the additional weight of all the mods, plus I really appreciate having more $$$ for travelling. So I'm at stage 1, looking for ways to upgrade to stage 0.5.
Prius.

Go for it.

One of the transmitter hunting guys had a Prius. He hacked the computer system so he could get better traction control. He swore the smooth undercarriage worked great getting over things. He did just fine with it out in Anza Borrego. Better than the guy with a 2wd Jeep WJ who got stuck.