What do you do with your new $70k off road vehicle?

• HTML tutorial

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

13973 State Hwy 112, Sekiu, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

Take it off roading of course! Fun video...I love the transition from apprehension to elation and just having fun. Because in reality...whether we pay $1000.00 or $70,000.00 it should be all about getting out, exploring and having fun in our overland vehicles. Enjoy!

pl626

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

McLean, VA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Chen
Member #

At this point, it's a question of judgement. There were a limited number of NAS D90s, even fewer NAS D110s. His is a 97, which is the only year w/ auto trans. To find a 97 as clean and solid as Doug's is extremely difficult. I would be more comfortable wheeling a ROW D90, as they are far more abundant, and stateside, we can import up to 92 MY trucks (25 year rule).
I appreciate the desire to use it as it was intended, but it now is old enough to have historical significance and value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20DYNAMITE07

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

At this point, it's a question of judgement. There were a limited number of NAS D90s, even fewer NAS D110s. His is a 97, which is the only year w/ auto trans. To find a 97 as clean and solid as Doug's is extremely difficult. I would be more comfortable wheeling a ROW D90, as they are far more abundant, and stateside, we can import up to 92 MY trucks (25 year rule).
I appreciate the desire to use it as it was intended, but it now is old enough to have historical significance and value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That may be true... but it's a LandRover, so it will break either way :tonguewink:

Reactions: giarc1234

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Take it off roading of course! Fun video...I love the transition from apprehension to elation and just having fun. Because in reality...whether we pay $1000.00 or $70,000.00 it should be all about getting out, exploring and having fun in our overland vehicles. Enjoy!

That first scratch is always the toughest! [emoji12]

Rustyburbin from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Reactions: Laughing Otter