What do you do for a living?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

BigBoss

Rank 0

Contributor I

Germany
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Kingsley
Member #

I worked as a teacher at school for quite a long time, I taught German and Italian. I used to work in Italy for some time, but I taught only German there and went to the Italian language school http://fda-sanremo.com/ in order to improve my Italian language knowledge. Now I work as a tutor and I think I found what I really like and I see this job as my vocation.

HoneyBadgerXJ

Rank V
Supporter

Advocate III

Kuwait
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Treadwell
Member #

I posted somewhere in here already back in 2017, but I'm bored and have changed jobs since then. I'm a Logs and Records guy contracting for the Kuwait Air Force. I maintain their aircraft logbooks and such. However, I'm getting done here in December and hopefully starting a career in software in Southern California. Or at least getting my foot in the door.

SinisterJK

Rank V

Advocate I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

I'm the Trigger Rep in Florida for Advance Accessories Concepts. We manufacture the Trigger Six Shooters and the 4 Switch wireless accessory controllers along with a ton of accessories for the UTV market besides what we make for the 4x4 market. Cool stuff anyone in the market for a controller system drop me a line. You've had to have seen our stuff on Xventure Trailers and a lot of rigs and builds are using our controllers now.

SinisterJK

Rank V

Advocate I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

I’m an Owner Operator Flatbed Truck DriverView attachment 124477
Nice Pete! Before I got into this side of the industry I used to own and operate a body shop. We did a car carrier one time that was the same truck! Those are amazing trucks. Was fun to work on that project! I thought you might enjoy these.
Iphone 9-20-14 1133.JPGIpad 250.JPGIphone 9-20-14 1255.JPGIphone 9-20-14 1338.JPGIphone 9-20-14 1441.JPGIphone 9-20-14 1480.JPG

Attachments

AdventureAwaitsTN

Rank VI
Benefactor

Influencer II

Lexington, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #