I'm not doing this (Don't know how to weld & don't know anyone who knows how near by), but getting a Cab/Body Mount Chop done on the front mounts in preparations for 34'" tires. I likely won't go any larger as I need to regear the differentials next.
Got the 2A's Dana 25 wrapped up for the most part. Just waiting for the drive flanges to come in from FedEx. Work has kind of stalled on the 2A and this is the most progress I"ve made in a few weeks but I've got 5 days off coming up so I'm hoping to get a lot more done.
Actually did this in the wee hours of yesterday, but replace the LED headlights as one of the heaters stopped working while under warranty. Was just in time before the snow storm rolled through yesterday.
Well I installed some decals on the newly named Yeti. Logos including front and back “The Yeti”, tree and mountain silhouettes, swapped out the pillar lights for more kc lzr. Installed the cubes in the roof rack and did the first oil change.
Well late last night early this morning I pulled the sleeping platform out and my camp boxes. Now to figure out how all the seat hardware goes back together to re-install rear seats in prep for sale/trade.