What Did You Do With Your Rig Today? | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Member I

North Fork, Idaho, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Clawson
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI6MKX
Today was tranny filters and fluid day in the 2500hd. You know they make two filter sizes for the pan filter? A deep pan and a shallow. You would think a truck that can pull 14.5k lbs would have a deep pan. that would be a nope..... Just like a house project, at least two runs to the store. Done! Smooth shifting again.

• Haha
Reactions: Shamu and RubiRigo

Chisel1

Rank III

Member III

Clayton, CA, USA
First Name
Gilbert
Last Name
Granucci jr
Member #

I measured for a roof top tent for my rig
I have narrowed it down to either the “Tuff Stuuf Alpha or the “IKamper sky camp 2.0
Trying to weigh the pros and cons between the two and cost

Reactions: DaleRF

RubiRigo

Rank V

Advocate III

Mountain View, CA, USA
First Name
Rodrigo
Last Name
S
Member #

Reactions: Shamu and RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6JJS
Reactions: RubiRigo

KonzaLander

Rank VI
Expedition

Member III

Junction City, Kansas, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE0EBF
Filled the hole in the rear trim left from removing the 3rd row seat belts with amber LED trailer clearance lights. The lights are switched in the back and provide a nice gentle light in the rear cargo area. These will be nice for having some light in the cargo area without totally wrecking my night vision.

1589838649827.png

Chingon_Grandpa

Rank V

Traveler III

La mirada ca
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Chavez
Member #

Hit the trails with Foxy Brown and had a great night in the woods

Attachments

Brett L.

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
LaForest
Member #

I fixed a problem. Don't ever question where my priorities lie when it comes to my commitment to this community. :laughing: BTW. Kudos to Toyota for using metal TRD Pro emblems instead of cheap plastic.
IMG_20200518_171326.jpgIMG_20200518_171313.jpg

Last edited:

Brassmonkey

Rank 0

Contributor I

Finished v1.0 of my camp kitchen in the back of my XJ. Final piece was a solid sheet of 3/16” aluminum for a pull out table/cooking area. Working on a tire carrier-mounted DIY flip down table, but that will be bonus space. Swapping gas for water rotopax - gas is headed to the roof....wait I have more to do?!?

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VI

Member III

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Finished v1.0 of my camp kitchen in the back of my XJ. Final piece was a solid sheet of 3/16” aluminum for a pull out table/cooking area. Working on a tire carrier-mounted DIY flip down table, but that will be bonus space. Swapping gas for water rotopax - gas is headed to the roof....wait I have more to do?!?
Nice Looking Stove! Nice Set up!