Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I have an old tent trailer that I need to get rid of. My parents are selling their house, and I live in Idaho, and don't have a vehicle that can really tow the trailer. There's a decent amount of good stuff that still works in the trailer, including the stove, icebox, heater, sink/water tank, and frame. This would make a great project for somebody that wants to build their own trailer. Free to anybody that wants to come and get it.

Anvil Overlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pedee, OR, USA
First Name
jason
Last Name
smith
Member #

I have an old tent trailer that I need to get rid of. My parents are selling their house, and I live in Idaho, and don't have a vehicle that can really tow the trailer. There's a decent amount of good stuff that still works in the trailer, including the stove, icebox, heater, sink/water tank, and frame. This would make a great project for somebody that wants to build their own trailer. Free to anybody that wants to come and get it.
Pictures?

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Pictures?
I don't have any, but I can have my mom send me some pictures tomorrow. It's not much to look at, as I can't lift it up. One of the uprights siezed, and we had to cut it to get the top down. The canvas is probably toast as well, but the frame should still be good.

Like I said, it's been sitting for a while.

Anvil Overlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pedee, OR, USA
First Name
jason
Last Name
smith
Member #

I don't have any, but I can have my mom send me some pictures tomorrow. It's not much to look at, as I can't lift it up. One of the uprights siezed, and we had to cut it to get the top down. The canvas is probably toast as well, but the frame should still be good.

Like I said, it's been sitting for a while.
. Just curious, no need for pics. Good luck.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Due to timing circumstances, this is back up for grabs. Anybody interested?