Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

A meet and greet for Overland Bound members in Western Canada! Come show off your rigs, talk trails, and get to know your fellow local OB members.

Reactions: Jedi

Devin P.

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Sherwood Park, AB, Canada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6GBF
Not making BCOR this year, have a two week trip planned for August along the trunk road and SW BC. Plus building a trailer so wont be out too many times this year unfortunately.

SNO-RNR

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Kelowna, BC, Canada
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Pearey
Member #

I cant make this trip as I am off to the Rockies for some mountaineering. But I am doing the NQ and BC Overland Rallies. Id be up for meeting up and driving to BC overland. I am in Kelowna. Are you going up on the Thursday?

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I cant make this trip as I am off to the Rockies for some mountaineering. But I am doing the NQ and BC Overland Rallies. Id be up for meeting up and driving to BC overland. I am in Kelowna. Are you going up on the Thursday?
Hey there! I'm going on Thursday, yes. Only thing is, I'm in Chilliwack, so we're coming from opposite directions it seems. If I end up driving the West Harrison FSR through to pemberton, we could maybe meet there or Lillouet (sp?). Otherwise, let's definitely meet up at the Rally! Hoping we get a good OB turnout there.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

No affirmative responses, so unfortunately I'm having to cancel this event. As it turns out, 4WD Association of BC is hosting a trail run/rec site maintenance day tomorrow, starting at 0930h at the gravel end of the lot at Sasquatch Inn. It's an all day event, and you don't have to be a member to participate. I plan to go, so if anyone else is interested, show up for 0930, departure at 10am sharp, bring your lunch along as it's a long day in the back country. I will most likely be attending myself, so if you come out, I'd love to meet you!

Details on their facebook page.

• Sad
Reactions: Jedi