Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Kent Reynolds and I am the new West Region Ambassador taking over from Michael. The West Region consists of Nevada, California & Hawaii. (OLB #1632, forum KentR)
I currently live in Placerville CA, with my wife and two dogs. I have been off-roading for a long time and over a year ago I started the Sierra Foothills Overlanders - an Overland Bound meet-up group.

I am putting together a team of Overland Bound members that will help me in their local areas; going to meet-ups and being a conduit to me as ambassador. All this coordination will be done on the Overland Bound Forum, West Region page.

Some of the things that I plan on doing in the West are;
Promoting and supporting new local meet-ups. (Please contact me if you are interested in starting a meet-up in your area.)

Help existing meet-ups in any way I can.

Creating a directory of local meet-ups so more interaction can take place between members. This will help with trip planning, training & help more people find a meet-up/meeting that works best for them.

Promote training opportunities that local areas can conduct on their own.

Continue the land use dialogue with all members, to help create an environment that supports our sport of vehicle-supported adventure.