Contributor III

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
keng
Last Name
sim
Member #

Greeting folks,

So I have my gigantic dometic cfx3 75dz on the passenger side.. dry it's 61 lbs, full of beer and food I imagine 100lbs. I want to install a yakima road shower (7 GALLON) on the passenger side on the bed rack, dry 25 lbs, wet 85 lbs.
So with a total of 180 lbs extra on the passenger side, will that f-up the dynamics of the truck.

I have a hellwig swaybar and am planning a teraflex 3.3 2.5" lift and air bags in the ass end

thx guys..

1631407056734.png

Patman

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Hollister, Ca
First Name
Patrik
Last Name
Hultin
Member #

Greeting folks,

So I have my gigantic dometic cfx3 75dz on the passenger side.. dry it's 61 lbs, full of beer and food I imagine 100lbs. I want to install a yakima road shower (7 GALLON) on the passenger side on the bed rack, dry 25 lbs, wet 85 lbs.
So with a total of 180 lbs extra on the passenger side, will that f-up the dynamics of the truck.

I have a hellwig swaybar and am planning a teraflex 3.3 2.5" lift and air bags in the ass end

thx guys..

View attachment 209458
I had a long drawn out reply typed up, then hit the wrong button and lost it all.

Basically I had the same issues, stopped over thinking it after testing with temporary weights in different places. Not a huge difference. I try to be balanced-ish, but not a major point of concern and have not found any issues.

Only issue is when I remove everything and it reminds me how light it felt stock.

Kengeroo

Rank III

Contributor III

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
keng
Last Name
sim
Member #

I had a long drawn out reply typed up, then hit the wrong button and lost it all.

Basically I had the same issues, stopped over thinking it after testing with temporary weights in different places. Not a huge difference. I try to be balanced-ish, but not a major point of concern and have not found any issues.

Only issue is when I remove everything and it reminds me how light it felt stock.
haha .. that's why I plan on leaving it fully loaded with all the gear 24/7 ---- beer included ;)

Reactions: Patman