Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

HEY HEY HEY.... We rode up to the first night camp spot and it looks awesome .. I'm not sure this week is going to end fast enough..

Does everyone have a CB or handhelds GMRS?

loyalnine

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler II

Lake Charles, LA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Hey everyone! New to the site. Planning on making it out for Friday/saturday. My boy has baseball practice Sunday morning, so I'll be cutting out sometime Saturday. Going to leave the family at home on this one because I'm still working out the details on my setup/equipment.

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

OK a few more days then we will be in the woods.

Here is the Projected schedule

. Friday everyone just show up at Moore Plantation camp spot for overnight camp. Myself and another member that is from my area will be getting there around 12-1. we will have fire rolling around dusk and cant wait to meet up with everyone.

. Saturday roll out no later than 10. we will stop somewhere on the loop for lunch. then push on to Pinkston Reservoir for camp.(if we make it there early we will see if we want to push to another spot or just chill)

. Sunday get up, eat a good brekkie and roll home or continue the 450 for a few more hours

ill have 3 extra GMRS handhelds if anyone needs them and a CB in my rig

Reactions: The Matthews Family

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

I didnt know you needed one for those....maybe the radios i have are not GMRS then.. anyway they work lol

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Really wanted to make this but,Still battling the crud over here. Hope you all have a great trip and meet. Please keep me posted on the next one.

Will miss ya!!! make sure yall all get well we will definitely keep ya posted on the next one

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Now that the weekend is over, we get to get back to monotony of work and school. Yaay! I only got a few pictures this weekend. It was great meeting some new folks and having the opportunity to see old ones as well. We will be doing it again shortly..

Attachments