Rank III

Enthusiast II

North Augusta, SC, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

I’m planning a short weekend trip in North Carolina , east Tennessee or North Georgia area February 13th- 16th. Just wondering if anyone will be in any of those areas during that time that would like to join me? Will be a short trip but hopefully eventful and fun. Does anyone have any good recommendations on trails and camping areas that are open during that time. What i have found so far a lot of trails for vehicles are closed during the winter. If anyone is interested in a meet up or has recommendations just let me know.

Last edited:

yacksonk

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Leicester, NC, USA
First Name
Jackson
Last Name
Chastain
Member #

I’m planning a short weekend trip in North Carolina , east Tennessee or North Georgia area February 13th- 16th. Just wondering if anyone will be in any of those areas during that time that would like to join me? Will be a short trip but hopefully eventful and fun. Does anyone have any good recommendations on trails and camping areas that are open during that time. What i have found so far a lot of trails for vehicles are closed during the winter. If anyone is interested in a meet up or has recommendations just let me know.
I'm definetly interested if you come to the NC, TN area

Lewis86

Rank III

Enthusiast II

North Augusta, SC, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Thats the area I am headed. Do you have any good areas in mind? I’m up for anything, I’d like to hit some trails but all the OHV trails I can find are closed. If that is the case That’s fine I’m still up for some good camping.

yacksonk

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Leicester, NC, USA
First Name
Jackson
Last Name
Chastain
Member #

Thats the area I am headed. Do you have any good areas in mind? I’m up for anything, I’d like to hit some trails but all the OHV trails I can find are closed. If that is the case That’s fine I’m still up for some good camping.
I’m not sure. I’m front the area but haven’t done much riding through this area surprisingly. I did NC 105 last night was a lot of fun. It’s an easy trail but I can look into it.

Lewis86

Rank III

Enthusiast II

North Augusta, SC, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

I’m not sure. I’m front the area but haven’t done much riding through this area surprisingly. I did NC 105 last night was a lot of fun. It’s an easy trail but I can look into it.
I am down for whatever. I would rather get together with people than be on my own. If you want shoot me an email at gixxertn08@yahoo.com and we can exchange contact info. Maybe we can come up with a plan.

Reactions: Bama_Kiwi