We won LRO Photo Of The Year!

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Ireland
photo of the year from facebook.jpg lro photo of the year magazine photo.jpg 20181225_170553.jpg 20181225_170632.jpg Land Rover Owners International magazine ran a competition earlier this year.

It was sponsored by Britpart, 1st prize being a £500 Britpart voucher.

With a lot of support from in here and on other forums we actually won it!

I will include a link to a video we took that day and you can actually see when I woke up in the tent and saw the rainbow, it was beautiful. I had to jump up out of bed to get the photo before the rainbow vanished, who knew that decision was going to win me £500 of spares. Seeing as its Christmas Day and all, we would really appreciate you spreading that festive cheer and subscribing to our youtube channel.

Merry Christmas everyone.

photo of the year from facebook.jpg lro photo of the year magazine photo.jpg

Mitchell Baltuch

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Denver, CO
Member #

View attachment 79926 View attachment 79927 View attachment 79928 View attachment 79929 Land Rover Owners International magazine ran a competition earlier this year.

I will include a link to a video we took that day and you can actually see when I woke up in the tent and saw the rainbow, it was beautiful. I had to jump up out of bed to get the photo before the rainbow vanished, who knew that decision was going to win me £500 of spares. Seeing as its Christmas Day and all, we would really appreciate you spreading that festive cheer and subscribing to our youtube channel.

View attachment 79926 View attachment 79927
Congratulations. Great shot.

Reactions: Donegal Overlanding

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
View attachment 79926 View attachment 79927 View attachment 79928 View attachment 79929 Land Rover Owners International magazine ran a competition earlier this year.

This is awesome! Congratulations!

Would it be OK for @Corrie to share this on our Instagram account?

Any IG tag to include?

Kies

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Carterville, Illinois
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Kiesling
Member #

Congratulations!

Enthusiast III

Ireland
This is awesome! Congratulations!

Would it be OK for @Corrie to share this on our Instagram account?

Any IG tag to include?
Hi , yes of course, you're very welcome to do that. we don't have Instagram yet, but if you could mention the youtube channel as we are trying very hard to build it up and get some subscribers that would be fantastic.

Its www.youtube.com/donegaloverlanding

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Enthusiast III

Ireland
I thought would only be right to post in here with a small update as I only recently received our order from the LRO competition. We took a long time to order the stuff because we are turning our Discovery 1 into a full overland custom camper, built onto a Defender 130 chassis, so we wanted to make sure we got the right things. Thanks once again for all of the votes.

Attachments

Reactions: Munga Brown