Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Nice burb! Not a ton of full size guys on the trail so it nice to see another big truck. Gotta love a heavy chevy!

Rustyburbin from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Reactions: War machine

War machine

Rank II

Advocate I

Thank you Guys! Rusty yeah I love Burbans a bunch of my jeep Buddy's always flip me crap about owning it and it's long wheel base. But it goes just about everywhere they do lol. I pack my whole family too so I don't really got to extreme we just like the experience of getting out and away from everything.

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Amen bro! I have 5 kids, wife and dog, add some gear and...

otherwise I'd have a k5! I'm not sure I'd be in a jeep, not that I have any problems with them I just like the style and swagger of an old chevy.

My rig is locked up with soggy tires and so far I haven't gotten left behind by any of my jeep friends. Although we haven't gone up any big bolder runs so there's still time.

Rustyburbin from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Lol I forgot it was in the pic but yeah Idaho just constitutional carry no permit needed for conceal carry. Got to love it come on over you'll never go back

Sent from my Z988 using OB Talk mobile app
I have 6 friends (3 couples) that moved there in the last few years. They all love it... not cold so much but pretty much everything else!

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

War machine

Rank II

Advocate I

Thank you snowburb I love suburbans just for the room alone. It does pretty good been working out kinks we took it out today in some really sloppy mud going up the side of a hill all rotted out didn't miss a beat but once again found more old parts failing lol it picked up a miss jump out and can see number 3 spark plug wire arking out so good time for a tune up lol.

Sent from my Z988 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Rusty burbin