Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Patrick
Member #

I’m in the market for an ArkPak. Any dealers? Better yet, anyone have one they may be interested in selling?

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I’m in the market for an ArkPak. Any dealers? Better yet, anyone have one they may be interested in selling?
I think I bought mine direct from them with no issues.

redhat6161

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Patrick
Member #

I think I bought mine direct from them with no issues.
How do you like it? Any complaints? I’m planning to run my fridge in the back of the Jeep and use the 12v plug to charge it while driving. Think that would work well?

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
How do you like it? Any complaints? I’m planning to run my fridge in the back of the Jeep and use the 12v plug to charge it while driving. Think that would work well?
I haven't used mine in a few years. They aren't very portable if you put a large battery in it. That is the main downside. Otherwise it works reasonably well. I wouldn't put anything less than a 75ah battery.

redhat6161

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Patrick
Member #

I haven't used mine in a few years. They aren't very portable if you put a large battery in it. That is the main downside. Otherwise it works reasonably well. I wouldn't put anything less than a 75ah battery.
Thanks for the feedback. Curious if you’d be interested in moving it along?

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Thanks for the feedback. Curious if you’d be interested in moving it along?
For now I plan on keeping it. I figure if we have a long term power outage at our house I can at least use that with my solar setup to keep our fridge running.

redhat6161

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Patrick
Member #

500 tyd conus look it up its serious, I dont mess ith half measures.
I looked into this and it's quite nice and it seems you've offered it at a very reasonable price - for that I thank you. Unfortunately it looks like the footprint is too big for my purposes. I'm going to be using this in the back of a 4 door jeep with a fridge. I'm planning to use something that will tuck in above the rear fender.

redhat6161

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Patrick
Member #

Hey Mark. I got the ArkPak for a great deal! Now I’m trying to figure out how to hide the purchase from my wife :-)