Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Looking to locate a driver‘s side (left hand side US) Alucab 270 awning for my rig, if you have one lying around let me know!

2C06AED7-6D11-4666-A053-C0D2A7359E9A.jpeg

rsweet

Rank V

Member III

Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Sweet
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6IHR
Good luck...you will love it. I have mine on the passenger side. Passenger side works better IMHO because you can deploy when on the side of the road for a quick rest and lunch. I have the shower cube mounted on driver side. There was a guy who had two who was trying to sell in Ontario, CA. Search the forums...
.IMG_5392.jpeg

Reactions: yak51

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Good luck...you will love it. I have mine on the passenger side. Passenger side works better IMHO because you can deploy when on the side of the road for a quick rest and lunch. I have the shower cube mounted on driver side. There was a guy who had two who was trying to sell in Ontario, CA. Search the forums...
.View attachment 130142
That looks great, the guy I think you are referring to was in Chino and he had 2 passenger Versions. I have an iKamper which deploys to the passenger side. It has a huge awning as well, but I need the rear area covered for my www.pullkitchen.com

Then I’ll almost have my entire rig shaded :)

thanks!

Reactions: yak51

GoDevils!

Rank 0

Contributor I

AZ - Texas
First Name
James
Last Name
Foster
@PapaDave did you ever find yourself an a shadow awning? Reason I ask is because I’m organizing an Alu-Cab group buy and you can get one though the GP for a smokin deal. Just throwing that out there if you or anyone else is looking to get something.:smirk:

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
@PapaDave did you ever find yourself an a shadow awning? Reason I ask is because I’m organizing an Alu-Cab group buy and you can get one though the GP for a smokin deal. Just throwing that out there if you or anyone else is looking to get something.:smirk:
No not yet, I might be interested depending on how I fare after all of the lockdowns are done!

Reactions: GoDevils!

GoDevils!

Rank 0

Contributor I

AZ - Texas
First Name
James
Last Name
Foster
Alright. Please keep me in the loop and take care of ya. Maybe even work out a trade deal of sorts... hint hint... wink wink haha

• Haha
Reactions: PapaDave

Zopiloto

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Murrieta, CA, USA
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Velez
Member #

Hi there.. Id possibly be interested in that group buy... also. Does anyone know who is the guy in Chino that has those passenger side ones?

I have a driver's side Rhino Rack Bat Wing I would sell. Practically new in box. I installed, half way opened it up in my front yard, drove around for a month, took it off and it's been in the garage since. I hadn't started a thread to sell because I've been going back and forth about it. I'm in the Inland Empire, CA if anyone is interested. It's the 8ft version (larger of the two). Price would be $700 OBO

df150

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canada
First Name
Denis
Last Name
G
Member #

Would like to get details on group buy as well

COLDCUT

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Oldham
Member #

While speaking of awnings, anybody have any opinions on the RLD GhostAwn 360? Seems pretty comparable to the AluCab. Bout $1500 I think...