Rick
Last Name
Iverson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7NB
Service Branch
Army
Two of us are planning to travel the Washington back-country discovery route from the Oregon border up to Chumstick Mountain June 15-19th enroute to the Northwest Overland Rally in Plain, Washington. This will be a lesurely 5 day trip up a trail that normally takes 3 days so lots of time to explore, photograph etc. If you are interested in joining in let me know as we would love to add a couple of more rigs to the group. Many hands make light work clearing downed snags and collecting the evenings firewood!

Reactions: Sarge368 and Jedi

OdinOutdoors

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Coos Bay Oregon
Member #

hi radiorick, we are in coos bay and planning on going to the expo in washington. we would be interested in joining you on your trip. we could meet you in springfield and ...

Reactions: RadioRick

RadioRick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Springfield, OR, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Iverson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7NB
Service Branch
Army
Since I live up the McKenzie it is probably easier to meet you somewhere on I-5 on the way up - perhaps the rest area at MP 206? I plan to be up there around 7:15 en route to meet some folks in Stevenson Washington around 10:00 am. Love to have you join us as that makes 3 rigs going.

RadioRick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Springfield, OR, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Iverson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7NB
Service Branch
Army
Thought I had responded - sorry for the wait. We are taking the Washington BCDR from Stevenson As in the gorge up the Washington Cascades to Chumstick Mountain and plan to be in Leavenworth by Wednesday in time to resupply and clean up before going into the rally Thursday.