Enthusiast I

Vista, CA
First Name
Mar
Last Name
tin
Member #

Price dropped to 15K.
Since I could not edit top menu title where I previously listed price, I had to create new post.

2008 Hummer H3 ALPHA in very good condition. Current mileage close to 126000. Luxury and Adventure package. Interior and exterior are almost pristine. 3rd owner. Truck has been well maintained and kept under car cover. This is the top of the line model with V8 providing significantly more power than 5 cylinder models. Everything works, truck runs great! V8 with 300 HP and decent gas mileage, tow capacity up to 6000 pounds. This is my weekend warrior setup for weekend camping and overlanding trips.

National Luna dual battery setup with 2 x 1.5yr batteries. Cobra CB radio with Firestik antenna. Optional off road roof lights. Onstar and XM radio. Gigantic sunroof, tinted windows. All-weather floor mats and custom sunshade. OEM roof rack. Full time 4 wheel drive with locking rear differential. Skid plates. Working TPMS sensors. Tires in good shape.

Purchased in April 2016, keeping it maintained:

4/16 New radiator installed, serpentine belt replaced

3/17 Dual battery setup with new batteries

5/17 Stock 145Amp alternator replaced with beefed up 250Amp

9/17 Rear breaks done, front still OK

3/18 Rear main seal and oil pan gasket replaced, no leaks anywhere

9/18 Front differential cross-member bushing replaced

Break fluid, transmission fluid/filter, spark plugs replaced at 119000 miles.

All other fluids/filters up to date. Excel sheet with completed maintenance.

Currently setup with 1 year old Tepui Kukenam 3 roof top tent, 8x10ft ARB awning, Rhino-Rack fairing and recovery tracks. All can be taken off leaving no trace, giving stock look. Listed overland items are not included but if you are interested, this can be negotiated. I really like this truck but unfortunately need to downsize so this weekend warrior must go. I would like to see it go to someone who will appreciate it.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to stop by to take a look.