Visiting Utah & Looking for Trail Companions!

• HTML tutorial

Forjas

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

The World
First Name
Felipe
Last Name
Nascimento
Member #

Hey Guys -
I'm currently travelling through the Americas (more details on my trip report here: First North, then South – 1-Year+ Overland Trip to Alaska (from NY) and then to Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego)) and will be around UT on the weekend of October 19th and a few more days.

I know there is a bunch of trails in the area but looking for a trail companion as I don't want to hit most of those by myself and this trip is all about meeting people! Anybody around the area that is looking to hit some trails?! (I'm pretty flexible with traveling through the state, first stop is Salt Lake City but willing to travel far from there!)

I took a look at the events but there is none going on. Unfortunately I will miss the 'Meet & Greet' monthly event on the weekend prior as I will be exploring Yellowstone NP.

Also happy to just grab a beer one of these days and talk histories! Let me know who is around!

Cheers!

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
I can show you a few trails down in southern Utah (Cedar City) on the 21st if you are still around

Reactions: Forjas

Forjas

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

The World
First Name
Felipe
Last Name
Nascimento
Member #

Should be in Utah/SLC on Wednesday (16th) night, so ready to roll on Thursday (17th) early morning ;). I can't believe nobody is doing a trail run on that weekend!!

Of course, a 'trail run' to the nearest brewery would also be inviting... lol!