Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

There will be a Virtual OB Europe Campfire for all Overland Bound members in Europe region. Just join the meeting via Skype link https://join.skype.com/hqyQhtv4MqUQ

The idea is to have this virtual meeting every two weeks.

Let´s have a Virtual OB Europe Campfire and exchange some ideas, stories and plans about our favorite hobby and lifestyle of overlanding.

Please find some details below. Hope to meet you there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vetta and scpk

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi guys,

Do not forget to dial in ;-)

Looking forward to a relaxed virtual campfire chat.

Cheers, Björn

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We had a nice chat in good company around the virtual campfire tonight. Even an OB member from California found his way to us. Thank you for being there Jerry! Was nice to chat with you.

We will repeat this virtual meeting every two weeks. So the next time we will gather around the Virtual OB Mid Europe Campfire on December 18th, 8 Pm CET. All details can be found in the Rally Point.

It would be super cool if you suggest topics for the next time. I also have a few ideas in mind. Let's see what we can get together. I'm already looking forward to the next Virtual OB Mid Europe Campfire!

Take care and stay healthy!

Bjoern

Retired

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Discovery Bay, CA.
First Name
CJ
Last Name
H.
Member #

We had a nice chat in good company around the virtual campfire tonight. Even an OB member from California found his way to us. Thank you for being there Jerry! Was nice to chat with you.

We will repeat this virtual meeting every two weeks. So the next time we will gather around the Virtual OB Mid Europe Campfire on December 18th, 8 Pm CET. All details can be found in the Rally Point.

It would be super cool if you suggest topics for the next time. I also have a few ideas in mind. Let's see what we can get together. I'm already looking forward to the next Virtual OB Mid Europe Campfire!

Bjoern
It was great talking with you both this morning. Funny, I saw the thread in the latest post at 1105am here and thought "hey, that's about now with the time difference " took a chance and you were on. Talked about wheel'n, traveling/driving, rigs, cars, engine sizes (that was funny), different gas prices, had a great time during my lunch hour. Hope to do it again. Thanks again for letting me join the chat. Take care of yourselves, here's a photo from our last trip with Overland Bound in Death Valley,
Jerry20201023_105129.jpg

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Bjoern
It was great talking with you both this morning. Funny, I saw the thread in the latest post at 1105am here and thought "hey, that's about now with the time difference " took a chance and you were on. Talked about wheel'n, traveling/driving, rigs, cars, engine sizes (that was funny), different gas prices, had a great time during my lunch hour. Hope to do it again. Thanks again for letting me join the chat. Take care of yourselves, here's a photo from our last trip with Overland Bound in Death Valley,
JerryView attachment 179207
Great, Jerry! Yes, was really nice to talk to you and I hope you will join again some time!

Nice teardrop trailer!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Reactions: Retired

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We had again a nice chat in good company around the virtual campfire tonight. Thanks to everyone who joined. It was good fun to talk to you!

Next one will be on 1st January 2021 8 PM CET. Please find the details here: EU Mid Europe - Virtual OB Mid Europe Campfire

Take care and stay healthy! Enjoy the weekend!

Bjoern

Reactions: Get Out GO

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Small group but pleasant company today! Had a nice talk about daily life, future trips planned and camp trailer built tonight.

We will keep the 2 weeks cycle also in 2021. So the next virtual campfire will be on 15th January 8PM CET.

See you next time!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Next week we will have our virtual campfire again (29th Jan). The last times we had an open round without special topics with good conversations. I like this open format and I ave the impression the participants liked it as well. Just like a real campfire. But if you have ideas or wishes for special topics or if you would like to contribute something, please let me know. Thanks. What do you think? Would you rather continue the open round? I am looking forward to your feedback!

See you next friday!
Björn

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi,

Do not forget to dial in tonight (29th Jan, 8 PM CET)! Looking forward to a relaxed virtual OB Mid Europe campfire chat.

Talk to you later!

Björn

Reactions: MazeVX

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Today we had again a very nice round with nice people around our virtual campfire.Good conversations about overlanding, rigs, current situations in the different countries and regions, travel restrictions, daily life and plans for future trips. It was fun, see you next time!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
It was again a nice round with like-minded people today. There were OB members from the Netherlands, Lithuania and Germany around the virtual campfire and we had nice conversations about planned trips and events, the overlanding expo "Abenteuer Allrad", about interesting vehicles and the daily life in these days.

Thanks to all who have dialed in. I am already looking forward to the next time.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers, Björn

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
That was another nice and long round of talks around our virtual campfire today!

We talked about planned and past trips, exchanged nice experiences that make up travel, new projects and much more! Guys, it was fun!

I'm already looking forward to the next time, when the time comes again in 2 weeks: Virtual OB Europe campfire!

Have a great weekend and see you soon!

Reactions: Retired

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi guys,

It is Friday again and already two weeks since our last virtual OB Europe campfire.

So, this is just a little reminder for tonight! Join us for some good talks:

As always at 8PM CET. Please check with your local time.

Cheers, Björn