First Name
Richard
Last Name
M
Member #

Stock 03 T4R

When will this happen?
Next month on the 19
"We will meet in Lockwood at Lockwood Market at 9:30 AM then head up the trail at 10:00AM. This meet up location has no gas so make sure you fill up in the city before you come.
Bring a lunch, munchies, water, and a Camera...definitely a camera"

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I won't be there because of distance but please upload lots of pictures! I'll be following this thread.
We will. It will most likely be on the meets and runs thread.

High_sierra_visuals

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Reno, Nv
Member #

will just missit but its a good easy run, ran it last year early spring in my stock silverado with 285s. was a muddy mess and couldnt make it back up our of the hole on the main way in so i has to take the road out to VC. lol. Have fun tho, hope to make the next meet up after.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Cmel06

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
First Name
Cesar
Last Name
Melgarejo
Member #

It's been a while since I've been able to get out there, so looking forward to joining the group on this run.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
The Run for tomorrow is still on. We will meet in Lockwood at Lockwood Market at 9:30 AM then head up the trail at 10:00AM.

GPS Coordinates: 39.50898, -119.64824

Capture.PNG

This meet up location has no gas so make sure you fill up in the city before you come. Bring a lunch, munchies, water, and a Camera...definitely a camera."

The weather may be a mixed bag, so make sure you dress warm and also can stay dry while hiking. Remember it’s easier to dress down if it turns warmer than it is to not have warm attire and need it.

See you tomorrow.

Bill

Reactions: Moriarty