Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Are you talking about single color cut vinyl?
Yes, Single color, I've seen some of the printed then cut decals, and i have not been very happy with them, ink rubs off or smears. For that reason I am starting with single color vinyl and if that takes off, Ill look at doing the printed decals.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Only done a couple of things (just getting started). Ill get with OB and see if they are OK with me making a print of their logo...copy right thing...lol
As long as you are not selling for a profit or advertising you can use our logo.

Reactions: GrumpyRam

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Yes, Single color, I've seen some of the printed then cut decals, and i have not been very happy with them, ink rubs off or smears. For that reason I am starting with single color vinyl and if that takes off, Ill look at doing the printed decals.
That was my next question after the magnet.

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Group advertising. Because the small medallions are kind of hard to see while driving.
I understand the "group advertising" and might make me one. But to make them for other people on my time and cost, with nothing to recoup... that does not make financial sense.
I will contact OB support and find out the legalities of this, and also make one or two...just to see if I can...lol. I'll keep you posted.

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
I can see if you were making them for the masses you would expect compensation for your time and materials. If anyone from what I call my core riding group wants one I’ll hook them up, it might just take me bit because you know…life.

• Love
Reactions: Desert Runner

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
My first one (see above) I put grey numbers over the the yellow logo. My next one I’m gonna try and figure out how to cut the numbers right into the yellow.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I like it with the full OB. Sign me up for a couple sets (2 per vehicle, should need 4 total decals).

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.