West Very Special Shasta Cascade Far Northern California Meet Up. - 03/13/2019

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep

Influencer I

Redding CA
Member #

We are excited to announce that we will be having a very special guest joining us for this monthly meet up; KIng of the Hammers Racer and local resident Ross Glave Owner of Flex Point Off Road ( www.flexpoint-offroad.com ). Returning from the 2019 King of the Hammers race www.facebook.com/KingofTheHammers ; Ross will be bringing his race truck to our event to talk to our group about what it is like to race one of the worlds most grueling off-road races and to speak about how his competition experience is used at his Redding California custom fabrication shop ; Flex Point Off Road, to help his customers build the perfect rig. This will be an awesome time and I am really looking forward to seeing you all there.

View Rally Point

Cottonwoody

Influencer I

Redding CA
Member #

Hey everyone! Just an advanced one week reminder that we will be having this event next week; March 13nth @ 6:30 pm at Player's Pizza in Anderson. This should be a really good time with some great stories.

Cottonwoody

Influencer I

Redding CA
Member #

weather looks good and the race truck survive the King of the hammers and is in one piece and we'll be at the meet-up this Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at Players Pizza great opportunity to talk to a participant in one of the toughest off-road races in the nation. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narbob