• HTML tutorial

GeorgiaandherJeep

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Norwalk, CT
Member #

Hey there OB,

I posted this in a different category, but thought I would create a meet up thread in case anyone was interested. I plan to head up to Wilmington Vermont on Thursday May 11th and then head into the Green Mountain National Forest for some camping. I have some buddies coming up Friday afternoon/evening and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in meeting up for some camping Friday/Saturday night. I'm not planning to do any crazy wheeling or anything, just to get out into the woods for a few nights, but open to ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

GeorgiaandherJeep

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Norwalk, CT
Member #

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone actually plans to come, but I will be heading to the Somerset Airfield Campground in Vermont on Friday, May 12th and it looks like there will be about 3-4 other guys coming as well that night. Our plan right now is to possibly do some hiking/mountain biking in the morning on Saturday, then take the trucks on the trails/forest roads for a few hours in the afternoon and return to the campground for Saturday night. Head out early Sunday to go celebrate Mother's Day with moms, wives, girlfriends, etc. Here is a google maps link to where the campground is, the roads to get there dirt and gravel but totally passable by pretty much any vehicle. https://goo.gl/maps/sN1Wcbf7rHE2

I hope to see some other members there, it would be great to meet a few in person.

Reactions: LandPirate

NorthEastRaider89

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

New York
Member #

Hey there - I am planning a trip to VT the same time with another small group - we are planning on hitting up trails friday night may 12th and camping then wheeling Saturday the 13th - We will be using maps from the Vermont Overland Rally - not sure if you'de want to meet up we will be in and around Windsor county

Last edited: