Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Im new to overlanding, and thought it would be a great idea to set up a time to meet new people who share the same passion of overlanding. This is just a meet up to get to know more people in the area, share stories, talk gear, etc. Simple as that. I set it up in a big area of a parking lot that way we can social distance. Clark County is in Phase 2 now, so I think we will be fine. Look forward to meeting new Overlanders.

View Rally Point

Patrick Langan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Langan
Member #

That is my last day before my 10 day vacation!!! I have to work until 10 but would definitely like to meet up. Maybe another day in the summer.

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Wish I could make it! Unfortunately I'll be at work

Reactions: DIYTaco15

Pete

Rank V
Launch Member

Endurance II

Sheridan Oregon
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Pringle
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE7FVB
I would like to go but I'll be heading out on the 18th to Hole In The Ground, Oregon and then the Steens Mountains for ten days.

GrantMoriarty

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

98607 (Camas WA)
Member #

I'll try to attend. I'm selling my 2017 Tacoma. 60k invested. I will try to bring that to the Meetup. It's on Craigslist if anyone wants to check it out.

Reactions: DIYTaco15

DIYTaco15

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

I would like to go but I'll be heading out on the 18th to Hole In The Ground, Oregon and then the Steens Mountains for ten days.
Awesome. When I get home from the meet up that night, I have to load up the rig so we can hit the road by 5am Friday morning

Mark Sterling

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kings Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Felix
Last Name
Sterling
Member #

Appreciate the invite. Unfortunately I have to work all week. Maybe a later date in the future.
Peace and safety to all overlanders.

Trad77

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lander, WY, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Hoard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0MUD
I would like to go but I\'ll be heading out on the 18th to Hole In The Ground, Oregon and then the Steens Mountains for ten days.
Are you going to the meetup in the Alvord that weekend? 19th to 21st?

BA_Tony

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Stevenson, WA, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Battistoni
Member #

I hate to be flaky, but my DD/overlanding rig is getting some work done. I'll try to borrow a car to get there from the Gorge. I'm also new to OB and overlanding, so it'd be cool to meet some like monded folks and get some ideas.

Reactions: Trad77

DIYTaco15

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

I hate to be flaky, but my DD/overlanding rig is getting some work done. I'll try to borrow a car to get there from the Gorge. I'm also new to OB and overlanding, so it'd be cool to meet some like monded folks and get some ideas.
No worries. Come it whatever rig you can.
Even if it’s not an overland rig.