Vader build 2005 4Runner

• HTML tutorial

Roamernate

Rank I
Founder 500

Traveler I

Noblesville
Member #

I'm Building up a 05 4Runner to Overland with. Most of the parts I'm fabricating myself do to the cost of such items. I started with a lift from OME " Old Man Emu" I have installed a new head unit with nave and rear view camera. I also installed a cb overhead in a custom mount I made. A good friend of mine gave me the roof basket. The slidees I built from 2x3 and 1.75 X1.75 square tubing. I'm   Skid plates and for the roof rack a pioneer tool mount. When that's done I'll be starting on bumpers. I also made a switch panel that's installed in the console.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500
Expedition

Guardian III

Humboldt County, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
7516 said:
I’m Building up a 05 4Runner to Overland with. Most of the parts I’m fabricating myself do to the cost of such items. I started with a lift from OME ” Old Man Emu” I have installed a new head unit with nave and rear view camera. I also installed a cb overhead in a custom mount I made. A good friend of mine gave me the roof basket. The slidees I built from 2×3 and 1.75 X1.75 square tubing. I’m Skid plates and for the roof rack a pioneer tool mount. When that’s done I’ll be starting on bumpers. I also made a switch panel that’s installed in the console.
Looking forward to seeing more of your rig Nate, and love the fact that you are fabricating/building a lot yourself!

M

240Jordy

Rank 0

Contributor I

There's always a great sense of pride and accomplishment when you build your own stuff.

Share some pics with us!

Roamernate

Rank I
Founder 500

Traveler I

Noblesville
Member #

Mods to Yakima roof rack. I added a lower corner tube to make it like the racks. I now can make my mounts fit most racks out there.