Vacation to UK in early August

• HTML tutorial

Gotrovr

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aptos, CA
Member #

I'm taking the family to the UK. I plan on renting a Discovery 4 for most of the trip to travel around the country side.

From London to Kent to Brighton to Bovignton to Blandford Forum to Kenilworth to Solihull to Sheffield to Hope Valley to Manchester to Liverpool then back to London

Any UK members would possibly like to meet up?

It would be nice to get some off roading in around Sheffield or Hope Valley.

somerset-andy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Middlezoy, UK
Member #

Hi Gotrovr, what dates are you in the UK? I live in the south west of England, although not on your planned route. Bovington and Blandford are only about an hour and a half from my place. That said we are planning to go to the Scottish Highlands and Islands for 3 or 4 weeks this summer but should be back home by the 10th or 11th of August.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Well am liverpool sir and if i can offer my services for a guided tour i would be more than happy too , wales and the lakedistict are a short ride from. Me BnT

Gotrovr

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aptos, CA
Member #

Staying in London from 28th July thru 31st then heading by Disco4 to Brighton 1st Aug via Kent, then off to Blandford Forum to visit the Tank Museum at Bovignton 2nd Aug, then up to Kenilworth 3rd and 4th Aug for visit to Solihull, then up to Castleton 5th and 6th Aug, then to Liverpool 7th Aug via Manchester, flying home 8th

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

I live right near Oxford and the cotswalds. My Jeep is still being shipped over but I would be happy to show ya around Oxford!