US Southeast Uwharrie Trail Day

• HTML tutorial

YoKramer

Rank IV

Influencer II

Concord NC
Member #

Looks like a little rain overnight and a 25% chance of rain for Sunday when we will be there. I'm still in so long as its not a total thunder storm overnight. Let me know what Y'all think as we get closer.

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
Unless it's a typhoon, I'm in if my truck is ready! It's a 3hr / 175 mile run, gotta make it count!

Reactions: YoKramer

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
Well gang I have to Bail on this weekend. We need to drive down in order to say goodbye to my best friend. He has taken a turn for the worst and going to go into Hospice in Indiana. Sunday / Monday may be our last time together.
what onions you say.......... :tearsofjoy:

• Sad
Reactions: Ubiety and CaptRex

CaptRex

Rank V

Advocate II

Hampton, VA, USA
First Name
Ryann
Last Name
Del Rosario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Fulcrum1
Service Branch
USAF
Well gang I have to Bail on this weekend. We need to drive down in order to say goodbye to my best friend. He has taken a turn for the worst and going to go into Hospice in Indiana. Sunday / Monday may be our last time together.

Safe travels and good speed to your best friend.

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
Will be missed…
You just want someone that scapes worse then you over the waves

YoKramer

Rank IV

Influencer II

Concord NC
Member #

Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a great visit and we will Catch you in the next one!

Reactions: NCFireGuy