Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

For some reason when I hit the "Add to Cart" button the cart remains at "0". I have made purchases in the past and I'm not sure what the problem is this time.

Also when I try to enquire about the problem I'm directed to use a particular format but it's not specified.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chadlyb

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

mine did the same thing, I had to completely close out the browser a couple of times to get it to finally work. Also, if your on a computer, try your phone, or vice versa. I know its not a permanent fix to the problem, but itll get you checked out

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

Thanks guys. I've tried off and on for 3 or 4 days with no luck. I've shut down and rebooted but still nothing. I'll try my wife's computer tonight and see what happens. If that fails I'll contact Michael or Chris.

Thanks again.

Jeepjk16

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor I

Panhandle FL, USA
Member #

just go ahead and email Chris or Michael and they should be able to help you. I've seen this and other issues and they're pretty fast at getting things fixed from the IT side. Good luck and hopes this helps!

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

I was able to place an order on my wife's computer so it must be a problem at my end. That seems odd because everything else seems to be working OK. Hopefully I can still order Jeep parts and pay my bills!

Thanks for the suggestions.

Reactions: Jeepjk16