Citizen Rob

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, CA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSM
When I check my member #9983 on the member search, it comes up with myself and another user. I checked the other users profile thinking that maybe he/she/they have a partial # and that isn't the case. Is there a way to correct this? I'm enclosing a copy of the certificate that I received for proof of ownership.

Thanks,

Citizen Rob
#998320181215_132255.jpg

Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
Wow, I'm glad you posted this. It looks like I'm in the same situation, although the other user that comes up with my member number doesn't appear to actually be a member when you click on the link. Interesting.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey guys,

We'll resolve any member number issue we have no question! It is VERY rare we have an actual issue.

A note on how this system works: If you type in 150 it will return 150 1150 15001, etc. This is because if you are member 0315 people will likely type 315. This means more than one person will come up when you do a search. Also, folks tend to transpose numbers from time to time and think they have the same number, but do not.

Regardless, if you have an issue with your member number, do shoot an email to info@overlandbound.com so we can get it srted!

Best,

M