Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Summer is over and as we prepare for a couple of local trips this fall and another long tour in December/January I find myself constantly improving our gear. It used to be big ticket items, tents, camp showers, coolers, etc etc. But for the past few years I find myself fine tuning the little things, those things that no one notices, no one goes ooooh or aaaaw over them, but it is important to make those little things dependable and work for you with little or no hassle.

We've had our Oztent for a bit over three years and ( I've lost count of the miles and campsites) the carry bag was showing signs of wear last time out. As a matter of fact that carry bag is the only weak link. So, I bought a 50" side zippered army surplus duffle bag for 29 bucks and it is a perfect fit. The zipper is bigger and stronger and the canvas is way thicker and stronger than the OZtent bag. Which left me with a lot of spare parts from the old bag..
Enter, the Trasharoo. True, they sent me the velcro tire strap thingy and it works, kinda sorta like a bandaid. So, I cut two of the cinch buckles off the old tent bag, cut the sewn folded ends off of the trasharoo straps, and installed those marvelous cinch strap buckles on the trasharoo. Problem solved. Two things with one stone and only 29 bucks !! IMG_3713.JPG IMG_3714.JPG IMG_3715.JPG

Reactions: Kent R