FOR SALE Turnkey 2015 trail premium 4 runner

• HTML tutorial

KAWR_4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New York City
Member #

I’ts time to sell my beloved 2015 4runner. Im moving back home to South America after many years in the states and I cant legally bring this car with me even though I wish I could. I am the second owner, the first owner/owners were Expedition Overland in Bozeman, Montana so you know this car has always been in good hands. Every oil change has been made when it was needed, all maintenance has been done when it needed to be done. Every bit of work on this car was either done by Expedition Overland or by OK4wd in New Jersey except for small stuff when I was travelling that was done by either Off Road Warehouse, 4 wheel parts or Toyota themselves. Literally no other shops have touched this truck other than the ones I just listed. I bought this car back in September of 2017 and have travelled around the country with it multiple times. This is without question the most complete 4runner build I have ever seen if not the most complete in the country and in my opinion its the best looking as well. This is as turnkey as it gets with 4runners. Listed below are the modifications done to the car both by Expedition Overland and myself. These add up to over $30,000 and thats with parts alone. At the time of writing this car has 52xxx miles. I still use it regularly so that will change. Perfect mechanical condition; as far as cosmetics go its in pretty good shape. Only thing is scratches consistent with using this car to camp and travel, the front valance fell off in a puddle and I could never find it and the stock fender flares have been removed but I do have aftermarket flares from Bushwacker. Interior is good as new and all the accessories/mods are in great shape and working order. Just noticed that I smudged some dirt on the front driver door, sorry about that!! Price set at $50,000.

17I3h8hoTYqJBZLd2eMAHA.jpg ob00+qiJS%G2wv1enLzRRw.jpg IMG_1033.JPG IpVCjYo4QHS0D0V4zshidA.jpg DSC_0629.JPG DSC_0637.JPG DSC_0639.JPG DSC_0654.JPG IMG_0353.JPG

Happy to coordinate shipping/delivery at buyers expense. Car is currently in New York City.

If you want to watch the build video of the car before I bought it heres the link!
(I have rear seats and Bushwacker fender flares which I removed because of personal preference)

James Baroud Explorer in black ($4300)

K9 2.2 meter roof rack ($1325)

ARB twin air compressor ($517)

ARB safari snorkel ($530)

Goose Gear

Goose gear plate system ($400)

Camp Kitchen ($1700)

60% sleeping platform ($400)

12 inch tall 36 inch deep single drawer ($1200)

National Luna 55L weekender twin fridge ($1700)

Cook Partner double burner stove ($265)

T-Max dual battery system ($125) with odyssey batteries

Go power 1000 watt inverter with 2 outlets ($345)

Suspension/drivetrain

Cooper STT pros 295/70/17 ($1350)

VTX rogue rims in black ($1075)

Extended travel remote reservoir front coiler shock kit by Icon Vehicle Dynamics ($1850)

2.5 series RR rear shocks w/CDCV (0-3 inch lift) by Icon Vehicle Dynamics ($1300)

Billet upper control arm kit by Icon Vehicle Dynamics ($1315)

ARB differential axle breather

Old Man Emu heavy duty rear springs ($165)

ARMOR-

-CBI Rear bumper with dual swing out, 2 jerry cans and spare tire ($3000)

-RCI complete steel skid plates package ($765)

LIGHTING (all lighting is from Rigid Industries)

-40 inch combo light bar on roof rack ($1300)

-30 inch combo light bar in grille ($1000)

-Rock lights under the car

-Two pods in the rear bumper ($210)

RECOVERY

2 pairs of maxtrax ($600)

Warn Zeon Platinum 10-s winch with undercover winch mount ($2200)

48 inch hi lift jack

Factor 55 flatlink winch shackle ($100)

ARB ez deflator

INTERIOR

- dual ban 50 watt HAM radio

- SPOD 6 switch panel for all the lights/air compressor ($540)

- Raingler pet barrier separating front cabin from the back ($200)

Attic by blue ridge overland gear

Tinted windows

Attachments

Last edited: