Trusted Business.....First hand experience.

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Luis Merlo

Australia Queensland Region Director
Staff member

Advocate I

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
Member #

Hello All, I thought I would start a thread regarding "trusted businesses" for our area ,as we all work hard for our money and when you receive good service, at good prices, well, people should know about it !
Please keep it to people and or businesses that you have dealt with personally and are willing to recommend, not just hear say.
Cheers

Luis

Reactions: Rolasolar

Luis Merlo

Staff member

Advocate I

Member #

Windscreen World....Col Pollock, 0414475686

I recently had to have my windscreen replaced, this guy came in at about $300 cheaper, and is mobile !...he replaced the windscreen in my driveway in about 40 minutes.
It's a Mum and Dad business, super nice and I would recommend them anytime !

Attachments

Luis Merlo

Staff member

Advocate I

Member #

Drover Camping and 4WD....Anthony....0490384901

Having 2 teenage kids and never having enough charge points whilst on the road, I decided to have some upgrades to the Challenger by way of some USB / 12v sockets and a rear door LED light for night time cargo area access, Anthony came to my house, he is mobile and did the lot in my garage, he even did a quick tidy up of my UHF coax through the firewall, which the previous owner had just snipped and left dangling there. a top bloke and an Overland Bound member to boot ! #4921

Cheers

Luis

Attachments

Luis Merlo

Staff member

Advocate I

Member #

Rolasolar......Dave......(07)38792991

Setting up Bluetooth on a pre Blutooth year vehicle became a whole lot easier thanks to the Mpow dongle i got from Dave at Rolasolar.
It's basically a 3.5 aux cable, and a micro USB cable to provide the dongle power and you're away.
Dave is an OB member #1707, I have been camping with him and have done a day drive with his family also...if you have any solar related questions...he is the man to ask !

Attachments