SOLD Truck fridge TF-41 (Indel B) with fridge slide and battery - San Antonio - $400

• HTML tutorial

Lucky3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Garden Ridge, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Holden
Member #

I have a lightly used Truck Fridge TF-41 made by Indel B for sale. I also have the fridge slide that used to be sold by truck fridge. These items are in great shape and work as new. I also have an AGM battery made by X2power. The battery is about 4 years old and still works great. The battery is in a battery box made by Newport Vessels. It will also come with a Battery Tender battery charger designed for AGM batteries. This is a package deal and only available for local pickup.

Thanks,

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
That's a great deal, someone pick this up! I just bought this same fridge and slider, they were $725, not to mention the battery setup!
GLWS!
Many OB people do not get on the forums. I think he should go to the map and find the people closest to his location and somehow contact them. It is great buy as you said. I'm about 600 miles from him I think. I'll have to check. People in the oil fields around San Angelo up to Abilene would grab that up in a minute if he would go to craigslist. Geez, I wish he were closer to me. With the cost of gas, the distance, a motel room the cost would add another $200 for me which puts it out of my ball park..

Reactions: Lucky3

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Still for sale
Would you mind calling ups and finding out what they would charge to ship it to area code 88049 in NM.
I have had things like that shipped before and the rate is not that bad usually. They even do any packaging necerrary.

Reactions: Lucky3