Resolved Trophies/badges

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Palisades Park, NJ 07650
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham Callsign
KD2UNH
I just got notified I got all the trophies in the “ambassador” track and I don’t really know what that means/ or the significance of it.
They kinda look like badges. I was wondering if there’s supposed to be a badge to put on the truck with my OB member badge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Palisades Park, NJ 07650
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham Callsign
KD2UNH
This got moved. I don’t think it was a support question. But it looks like it just moved to nowhere/swept under the rug.
Has no one really asked this question before?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Supporter
Adventure

Pathfinder III

Fernley, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I was moved because it certainly was not an OB1 app question.

I can give you some help:
"I just got notified I got all the trophies in the “ambassador” track and I don’t really know what that means/ or the significance of it."
Just means you get an electronic prize of a named item, look under your name, and those dots, that is a trophy, right now Influencer 1 shows. You get nothing, they do nothing, some like to get all they can, others do not care about any of them.
"They kinda look like badges. I was wondering if there’s supposed to be a badge to put on the truck with my OB member badge."
NO they are just an electronic mile marker.

Jim

Reactions: Dusther210

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Palisades Park, NJ 07650
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham Callsign
KD2UNH
I was moved because it certainly was not an OB1 app question.

I can give you some help:
"I just got notified I got all the trophies in the “ambassador” track and I don’t really know what that means/ or the significance of it."
Just means you get an electronic prize of a named item, look under your name, and those dots, that is a trophy, right now Influencer 1 shows. You get nothing, they do nothing, some like to get all they can, others do not care about any of them.
"They kinda look like badges. I was wondering if there’s supposed to be a badge to put on the truck with my OB member badge."
NO they are just an electronic mile marker.

Jim
Thank you! I really didn’t know where to post it. I looked up and down the options in the iPhone app.

I’m not sure where to make a suggestion like this so I’ll put it here:
May I suggest making them badges? A tangible reward like that might be a good way to encourage positive member participation (adding resources to the map for example).

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Supporter
Adventure

Pathfinder III

Fernley, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Trouble is there are so many (click on badges at top of screen) we would be selling my jeep to pay for them.......

Jim

Reactions: Dusther210

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Palisades Park, NJ 07650
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham Callsign
KD2UNH
Thank you Jim!

I was talking about the 5 …I guess they’re called tracks? (ambassador, adventurer etc)

I’ll stop bothering you on here and I’ll use that link to make a suggestion. Have a great day!!