trip cut in half

• HTML tutorial

ArkansasDon

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

weather cut our trip less than half. This week Sally & I were going to run Arkansas & Oklahoma TAT route & camp, seems that the weather decided to hinder portions of the Arkansas & into Oklahoma trip. We were planning on 10 to 12 days, but now were looking 4 maybe 5 days tops now. Getting things together: fridge, pantry tote, dry goods tote, cooler leaving Friday, trailers all checked out: re-packed the wheel bearing, check the chassis for cracked weld or loose bolts stocked 20gals water & checked tire pressure, my truck, had all the fluids dumped & changed , all new hoses through out, new serpentine belt, idler pulley changed (was going bad) had 2 new shocks replaced 1 was bad & tire pressure checked & rotated.
Were breaking all kinds of rain totals this year in Arkansas. Least we'll get some of it in, & come back & pick up were we left off.
004.JPG34464124_1692621620786705_4584653352532443136_n.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

weather cut our trip less than half. This week Sally & I were going to run Arkansas & Oklahoma TAT route & camp, seems that the weather decided to hinder portions of the Arkansas & into Oklahoma trip. We were planning on 10 to 12 days, but now were looking 4 maybe 5 days tops now. Getting things together: fridge, pantry tote, dry goods tote, cooler leaving Friday, trailers all checked out: re-packed the wheel bearing, check the chassis for cracked weld or loose bolts stocked 20gals water & checked tire pressure, my truck, had all the fluids dumped & changed , all new hoses through out, new serpentine belt, idler pulley changed (was going bad) had 2 new shocks replaced 1 was bad & tire pressure checked & rotated.
Were breaking all kinds of rain totals this year in Arkansas. Least we'll get some of it in, & come back & pick up were we left off.
View attachment 89305View attachment 89307
Sorry to hear that, adapt and overcome. Safe travels to you both and look forward to seeing your adventure.