US West Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

StevieB93

Rank III

Member III

Morgan Hill, CA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Araujo
Member #

@PapaDave Couldn't make it today, but wanted to clarify for my first meetup with no swing and a miss. Since none of us are crazy enough to cross wives and mom's and no meet up on Mother's Day, May 9th. Is the 2nd Sunday being pushed to the following Sunday, May 16th or to next month on June 13th? Thanks!

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

US West Region Member Rep

Member III

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
A
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BKH
@PapaDave Couldn't make it today, but wanted to clarify for my first meetup with no swing and a miss. Since none of us are crazy enough to cross wives and mom's and no meet up on Mother's Day, May 9th. Is the 2nd Sunday being pushed to the following Sunday, May 16th or to next month on June 13th? Thanks!
June 13th, the meet up was moved to today at Frank Raines OHV

That way we can all survive Mother’s Day :)

WilC

Rank III

Member III

San Ramon, CA, USA
First Name
william
Last Name
childress
Member #

Using traction boards to get over a boulder. As soon as the weight of the truck was on top of that rock it crumbled to bits. Benefits of a full size truck?

View attachment 197496
Glad to provide the learning moment for everyone.

Thanks to all who chipped in and to Mike Shaffer @shaffer offroad for the welds on my truss.

Chief Brody

Rank III
Adventure

Off-Road Ranger I

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6POR
Great day yesterday! Tons of fun pushing the new rig (well, the rig was fine, more like pushing my co-pilot's and my nerves) into new realms. I made a little video of some of the medium-more tame moments (the co-pilot / camera crew was too busy holding on for dear life on the more technical trails to film). It's too big to post on this server, but for anyone who wants I'll post a link below to a google drive.

Brian

Frank Raines OHV Meetup

Damon

Rank III

Member III

Pittsburg, CA, USA
First Name
Damon
Last Name
Amey
Member #

Great day yesterday! Tons of fun pushing the new rig (well, the rig was fine, more like pushing my co-pilot's and my nerves) into new realms. I made a little video of some of the medium-more tame moments (the co-pilot / camera crew was too busy holding on for dear life on the more technical trails to film). It's too big to post on this server, but for anyone who wants I'll post a link below to a google drive.

Brian

Frank Raines OHV Meetup
Thanks for that link!

Reactions: Chief Brody

Anand_S

Rank III

Member III

San Ramon, CA
First Name
Anand
Last Name
Sambasivam
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BKA

Brian

Frank Raines OHV Meetup
Thanks for that link!
Nice video

rho

Rank V

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham Callsign
AG6YB
Bummed to miss this, looks like yall had a fun day out there! I need to check that little park out sometime.

PapaDave

US West Region Member Rep

Member III

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
A
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BKH

Brian

Frank Raines OHV Meetup
Fun videos, thanks for the effort and documenting it for us