Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Way in Ocala NF

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

dbungard

Rank I

Contributor II

TN
Member #

Looking for info on the Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Way in Ocala National Forest. The FS website says its open and to download the Motor Vehicle Use Maps, but I can't seem to find anything about which roads are actually included in the 81-mile trail. Anybody have any info or GPX coordinates?

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham Callsign
none
Download Avenza app and then get the free ONF map. You can use any of the roads on that map. The 81 mile trail is just referring to 81 miles of additional trails that have In the past been closed to street legal 4x4's,they are now opened. However, they do close them from time to time if they get too soupy.

Avenza maps works without cell/internet service.

dbungard

Rank I

Contributor II

TN
Member #

Download Avenza app and then get the free ONF map. You can use any of the roads on that map. The 81 mile trail is just referring to 81 miles of additional trails that have In the past been closed to street legal 4x4's,they are now opened. However, they do close them from time to time if they get too soupy.

Avenza maps works without cell/internet service.
ah, thanks for the help and explanation.