• HTML tutorial

interscope8

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lafayette IN
Member #

Hello Everyone!

Fairly new member here, do a lot of reading and lurking, not much posting. I'm trying to plan out a trip for the Trans-Wisconsin Adventure Trail leading into a trip through the Upper Peninsula, then down the Lower back to sweet home Indiana.

I have a KML of the TWAT, and plenty of information for that leg of the trip. I'm struggling to find POI's or service road/ offroad routes for Michigan though. This will be my first trip outside of a weekend camping in 1 or 2 different parks. If anyone has any information, tips, things to see, etc any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd like to do this trip in early winter, thinking mid December.

JSWEEZ

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey Interscope! That sounds like an awesome trip. I don’t have a lot of input on routes or anything but may be interested in tagging along, if you’re looking to have another rig on the trail with you.

I live in SW MI, and could potentially meet up with you on your way up and bail out when you’re passing thru the mitten.

I’ve been “off-roading” for years and camp frequently, but I am also a bit of a novice when it comes to “overlanding”, especially extended trips. Any idea how long the route would take?