Enthusiast III

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Costa
Last Name
Etlender
Member #

Hi guys,

I'll be staying at Tahoe 7/3-7/7 with my family (2 kids, 3 and 4.5 y/o) and hope to do some easy, or maybe up to moderate, trails while there. We are not going to do any overnighters this time as we are staying in south lake Tahoe but are looking for some daily trail runs.

Would be great to have few rigs join us.
Also would appreciate recommendations, so far I was thinking of Ellis peak, Genoa peak trail, and Mount Watson trail.

EDIT: removed Sardine lake and poker flat as they are too far away. Added Ellis peak and Genoa trail.

Last edited:

Costa

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Costa
Last Name
Etlender
Member #

Thanks slomatt, I was also looking at Genoa Peak Trail and Blackwood Canyon. I think I'll have time for only two trails as wifey has some plans too :)

v_man

Rank IV

Advocate I

Redwood City
Genoa peak is quick and easy. You could also go down into Carson City, there's nice trail(s) from CC to Virginia City through the hills....

JustinSenior

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tracy, CA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
2/16/2019
Genoa peak is quick and easy. You could also go down into Carson City, there's nice trail(s) from CC to Virginia City through the hills....
These sound like fun while visiting my dad in Reno, I will look them up but if any info please pass along. Thanks...

Overland California

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Jose, California
Member #

Hey @Costa, I'm going to be in South Lake Tahoe (Zephyr Cove area) 7/6-7/8. I'll hit a trail up with you in the morning or early afternoon.

Hit me up in a PM and we can connect to try to make a trail run happen.

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

Hi guys,

I'll be staying at Tahoe 7/3-7/7 with my family (2 kids, 3 and 4.5 y/o) and hope to do some easy, or maybe up to moderate, trails while there. We are not going to do any overnighters this time as we are staying in south lake Tahoe but are looking for some daily trail runs.

Would be great to have few rigs join us.
Also would appreciate recommendations, so far I was thinking of Ellis peak, Genoa peak trail, and Mount Watson trail.

EDIT: removed Sardine lake and poker flat as they are too far away. Added Ellis peak and Genoa trail.
Thanks for sharing those trails, been wanting to check out Tahoe area more