Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Rangel
Member #

Hey fellow overlanders! My names John. Im from the San Diego area. I would love to meet some people from the area to arrange a local trail run, been getting too used to traveling alone on really far away trails. Would love to explore some new areas not more than 2 hours away, quick day trip. Mica Gem Trail is on my list, but won’t be doing that alone. Hit me up peeps let’s arrange a San Diego roll call & trail run!

Attachments

Reactions: HUMΛN and LOBO8541

Contributor I

Oceanside, CA, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Lake
Hey fellow overlanders! My names John. Im from the San Diego area. I would love to meet some people from the area to arrange a local trail run, been getting too used to traveling alone on really far away trails. Would love to explore some new areas not more than 2 hours away, quick day trip. Mica Gem Trail is on my list, but won’t be doing that alone. Hit me up peeps let’s arrange a San Diego roll call & trail run!
I’m in Oceanside. Always interested in a good day trip

QDman

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Alpine, CA, USA
First Name
RANDY
Last Name
GIBSON
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB6JJR
I'm in Alpine, so I'm up for a day trip to Cuyamaca, Ocotillo, Borrego, or whatever. My rig is mostly stock, and I'm a bit of a novice, so I'd want to stick to the easier trails.

Reactions: HUMΛN

HUMΛN

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Sumer
Oceanside here!
Last weekend ran through Mud Caves and Fish Creek Wash to Ocotillo Wells
IMG_4506.JPGIMG_2943.JPG

Almost all of my local trips are last minute planning (my gear is grab and go) but this last trip I ran into some guys (a few mid sized rigs and a Raptor) and we convoyed about half the trek.
I would love to do that more frequently!!!

Zaya2312

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Isaiah
Last Name
Herrera
Member #

Hi everyone! I'm down in imperial beach but would like to get out and meet some of yall, me and wife and the dog try to get out as much as we can on the weekends. Side note, is anyone heading out to TDS this weekend?

Loose Nutts off road

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sumner County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Garhartt
Member #

Hi everyone! I'm down in imperial beach but would like to get out and meet some of yall, me and wife and the dog try to get out as much as we can on the weekends. Side note, is anyone heading out to TDS this weekend?
I will be their camping Friday to Sunday by the ranger station in ocotillo wells

Attachments

Reactions: HUMΛN

Kelly4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

el cajon ca 92021
First Name
BILL
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

We will be camping at the bottom of the hill on s 22 just as you hit the ohv site to the west of holly rd ,, I will have a white 5x10 cargo camp trailer with a US flag and Overland bound base camp flag on a 12ft poll,,,and we will 3 or 4 jeeps and Traxxas rock crawlers we are kid friendly ,,
we will be going thursday so we can get a spot with a cabana and table , come look us up or camp with us ,, Note TDS will be set up at the Salton sea this year and will have no orignized run !!! ,they could not get a permit to hold it at Ocotillo wells OHV ,, Have a good week see you there ,, the Kelly,s