First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cosgrove
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2GHD
Hi Everyone,
I’m just getting into Overlanding and am looking for trail recommendations in the southern New Hampshire region. I’m also looking for any crews that I could join so I can learn from some more experienced people. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Brimack99

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Manchester, NH, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McCormick
Hey,

I just moved to NH from out west. Have been into overlanding for a year or so now. Doesn't seem like there is a very big community of us up here unfortunately. I have been searching for places as well, I have heard mumblings of Class VI roads, which I am trying to find a detailed map of.

Eric Murray

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Auburn, NH
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Hey,

I just moved to NH from out west. Have been into overlanding for a year or so now. Doesn't seem like there is a very big community of us up here unfortunately. I have been searching for places as well, I have heard mumblings of Class VI roads, which I am trying to find a detailed map of.
There is something really close to you. For short day trip, take a look at the back side of pawtuckway state park off rt107 (Gated in the winter for cars) but a great place to explore.
Definently check out the Boulder field or a walk up to the lookout tower.