RedRunner87

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Torres
Hey guys. Wanted to put a feeler for this event that is being hosted by Toytec lifts up in Denver. I talked with Hugo at Toytec and he is cool with us setting this up as an OB event as well. Toytec Lifts is hosting the vent with Matt from On Trail Training providing the training. I figured it would be a good class for a our new members and a good refresher for are more experienced members. I don't have the ability to create a Rally Point, so someone else would have to do that. Here is the flier for the event.

IMG_2584.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Boort

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Hey guys. Wanted to put a feeler for this event that is being hosted by Toytec lifts up in Denver. I talked with Hugo at Toytec and he is cool with us setting this up as an OB event as well. Toytec Lifts is hosting the vent with Matt from On Trail Training providing the training. I figured it would be a good class for a our new members and a good refresher for are more experienced members. I don't have the ability to create a Rally Point, so someone else would have to do that. Here is the flier for the event.
I hope that this gets a good enough turnout so they do it again! I would love to take that course but this weekend is full up and a no go for me!

Boort