FOR SALE Toyota TRD Pro Turn Key Expedition Rig For Sale Sacramento, CA

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

First only owner of this vehicle. Purchased new January of 2018. Currently has approximately 28,000 miles on odometer.

Purpose built rig with only the top of the line equipment. Intended use case was the ultimate Tacoma for weekend / extended camping. Absolutely love the rig and build.

My intended use cases changed with the purchase of a CanAM X3 Turbo R RC. Built out the rig in similar fashion. Decided I wanted to start a new camping / tow rig built from a much larger platform.

Last month I purchased a 2019 Ram PowerWagon. I will replicate a very similar build as was done to the Tacoma. This new setup will allow for me to better tow over long trips, as I did a few weeks ago to Moab.

More than $88,000 in total into the Tacoma. Highlights of rig below. Full Excel document can be shared to serious parties looking for the entire build schematics. All of my rigs are built by a local shop specializing in off road race applications. This means one shop built the entire rig from top to bottom.

Please do not hesitate to email (joshua@dialsource.com) or call / text with questions (916.847.3142).

Asking Price is $65,000.

Direct link of photos to a folder within Google Drive. Photos include trip through the Rubicon in winter, Mojave Road, Death Valley, The Lost Coast, Calico Canyons, Various sections of Nevada.

2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Toyota Extended Warranty
Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 6 Suspension w/ Billet UCA
Icon Vehicle Dynamic Hydraulic Rear Air Bump Stop System
OME Dakkar Rear Overland Springs
SSO Tacoma Hybrid Bumper w/ winch and light bar cutouts
Warn 10k Xeon Winch w/ Factor 55 Shackle
CBI Rear Bumper with Rigid Industries Flush LED Lights
CBI Rock Sliders w/ kickouts & DOM upgrade
CBI Tacoma Overland Bars
Pelfreybilt Full Under Carriage Armour
ARB Front Axel Air Locker