Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello everybody,

This year, 2021, should be a perfect year for everybody. At least that is my wish for all of you.
But to make it a great one considering Overlanding and Overland Bound, I will have somethings to announce.

First of all, our Member Rep group for Mid Europe has grown from two Reps to four Reps.
Thank you Toon and Björn for joining the group to get Overland Bound Europe level up.

@GeoCampers #4771 and @El-Dracho, Toon and Björn are joining us to help everybody to gain more pleasure of being a part of Overland Bound.

So, as Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Southern Europe are, till they grow and have their own Rep team, part of our European Family, the "responcebilities" of each Rep and me is more or less devided in;

1. @Sven, Scandinavia, Danmark and Northern Germany.
2. @NotGumby , Rick, Eastern Europe, Southern Germany.
3. @GeoCampers #4771 , Toon, Belgium and France.
4. @El-Dracho , Björn, Magazines, Tracks and more

We all together are taking care of the whole of Europe.

As everybody knows OB1 the app is growing we are searching for Tracks and routes to upload into the OB1 app.
If all is well, the possibilities to upload GPX files will be added soon, like within this month.
For that we are going to explore the several areas in Europe this year and I hope you all help all members here with sharing, exploring, uploading GPX trails.
If possible we like to go out and verify those tracks, so we can build up a superb database of legal tracks within the Europe boundries.

As Europe is for now one big Region, and several people asked for a Europe badge and Sticker, @Corrie and @Michael agreed that a complete Europe badge and Sticker should be available soon.
The word is that this could happen at the end of the month.

I hope, we can go out and explore together very soon. Until that moment, please stay safe and healthy.

Kind Regards

Robert

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

I think I already mentioned somewhere, but I will do it here as well.

Tomas @Wranglervirus is since a week or so the new Representive for Eastern Europe. Especially for the northern part there. So, Lithuania, Latvia, Estland and Poland. If needed he can help out with Russia as well.
He does speak next to Lithuanian, Polish and Russian. And yea, English as well.
Very happy to have him on board.

Greetings from Robert

Wranglervirus

Local Expert North/East Europe

Advocate III

Žuvų gatvė 9-2, Šakiai, 47412 Lithuania
First Name
Tomas
Last Name
Karlonas
Member #

So I am preparing information about what we can do and what we are not able to do being in the forest special in Lithuania but also in other countries as well so I’ll put that information in for him so everyone will be able to use this forum. Also add some useful links what places to see special in Lithuania currently there are some very nice places that even I was unaware of

Hello folks,

I think I already mentioned somewhere, but I will do it here as well.

Tomas @Wranglervirus is since a week or so the new Representive for Eastern Europe. Especially for the northern part there. So, Lithuania, Latvia, Estland and Poland. If needed he can help out with Russia as well.
He does speak next to Lithuanian, Polish and Russian. And yea, English as well.
Very happy to have him on board.

Greetings from Robert

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
So I am preparing information about what we can do and what we are not able to do being in the forest special in Lithuania but also in other countries as well so I’ll put that information in for him so everyone will be able to use this forum. Also add some useful links what places to see special in Lithuania currently there are some very nice places that even I was unaware of
That´s great, Tomas! I am looking forward to that!

It´s great to have you on board! I hope we can meet in person soon.