The most spectacular picture you've ever taken...

• HTML tutorial

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
I was going through many of my pictures, as I tend to do when I'm stuck inside for pandemic reasons, and I noticed there are some I find quite spectacular. I only ever use a camphone (I coined the lame phrase), but camphones are getting more and more capable.

Let's see what ya'll got! This is purely a matter of personal opinion. Who cares if they are posted elsewhere, post them again.

I could do this all day....

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
This is what I'm talking about!!! That city shot at night is on point, I want to learn much more about night shooting. And to get wild bison mid joust is definitely spectacular.

That sunrise at tincup pass... I'd go there just for that.

Reactions: KonzaLander

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

This is what I'm talking about!!! That city shot at night is on point, I want to learn much more about night shooting. And to get wild bison mid joust is definitely spectacular.

That sunrise at tincup pass... I'd go there just for that.
That shot if Branson was shear luck. Only night shot I’ve ever gotten to come out good. Taken handheld canon t6i with 18-55 lense while moving.. luck is all that was. Lol

we want to focus on getting our night photography better too, but it’s more complicated than anything else I’ve shot. Lol

Shakes355

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Bellingham, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Cheap phone camera here as well, but I agree that sometimes it turns out way too good.
This was last year outside Anchorage AK. Was up there for a wedding. The whole wedding party took a 8-10 mile hike to get to know each other a few days before the ceremony. This was on the Powerline Trail (as I was told anyways).

Attachments

Rath

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Manitoba, Canada
First Name
Rath
Last Name
Adventures
Member #

I have a few I'm really fond of, I'll post a couple!

This ones hanging on my wall in a 16x24 size. Took this at a lake not far from home. sunset was just perfect. I attempted to get something like this 5 times over a couple months before conditions were right.

This one was taken last October from the patio of the Yurt I was staying in on a trip. Rain mixed with clear sunset skies were perfect.

Took this one a couple years ago on New Years day. Decided to do a hike (8 km hike) and was sure glad I started early as I got to this point when the lighting was quite nice!

Last edited: