The meaning of your screen name?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Contributor I

New York
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Antonio
Back in 98 when I first started using the interweb, I had just bought a brand new Trans Am and the first thing I did was take it to the drag strip near my house in Orlando (to hell with break in)

I ended up beating a pair of Viper R/T 10's and a modded AC Cobra (not bad for a bone stock T/A)

Anyways, on my last run, the track announcer said "here comes the Snake Eater" and the name just stuck.

First messageboard I ever joined (LS1.com) already had a user with that name, so I just added the year of the car

Been using it on every board since

Oh yeah, here's video of said car.....

Billiebob

Rank V

Influencer I

Nakusp, BC V0G 1R0, Canada
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Tobey
Member #

Being raised in rural farming and oilfield country called OilBerta, it is nice to be perceived as a redneck. That perception sort of lowers expectations letting some of my more liberal views come as a shock to anyone who catches my screen name.

But deep down, I am a hardworking redneck who values independence and freedom of expression over the extremes of political correctness... lol.... and excessive social programming. Flat out, only the most destitute, those with sincere disabilities need or deserve public assistance. Currently our social programs enable people who only need to get the lead out and find a job. But we definitely have a culture completely out of balance....

IISC_EqualityEquity.png

Darwinian

Rank 0

Contributor I

Southern California
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Pasette
My previous vehicle before my 4runner was a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR. It was a lot of fun. Fast and furious haha. But seriously it was a blast to drive. I like to have off pavement adventures so it was going to require to much modification to run off road, and it would never be able to traverse real obstacles. It is a deadly track and rally car that was grossly underestimated. I miss some aspects of it, but I love my 4runner. IMG_0085.JPGIMG_7024.JPG

Dilldog

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
W
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7LVO
Its just something my buddies used to call me. The nick names for that group were beyond dumb, it was a fun time, lol.

Reactions: Jeepmedic46

Two Sheds

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Rocklin,Ca.
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

The time between closing our Plumbing business and house sale closing in Ca. and actually moving to Co. , myself and all my stuff resided in Two Sheds. That and a slight Monty Python reference.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Protector III

Wolfe City, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Ive used my screen name since like 1997 its also my emails . It comes from my requirement to only drive forced induction vehicles and back in the day my dumbass thought maybe someone would want to start a turbo upfitter business using that name and buy it and the email domains i own.

Dilldog

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
W
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7LVO
The time between closing our Plumbing business and house sale closing in Ca. and actually moving to Co. , myself and all my stuff resided in Two Sheds. That and a slight Monty Python reference.
What was that guys name? I can vaguely remember the skit...

NinerMikeMike

Rank I

Off-Road Ranger I

Liberty Township, OH
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Maratea
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE8MEO
Not an intentional ammunition reference, believe it or not.

Chosen from the NATO phonetic alphabet - Niner for a two syllable number, and Mike is one of two, single syllable letters. Makes for great radio ID clarity, and NinerGolfGolf didn't seem to cut it.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Munga Brown

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Munga was a word I would use when petting my two Dobermans back in the day. They would get all excited & happy.

Wifey started calling me that, and thought it needed a last name. In a flash of brilliant creativity, she came up with Brown. She’s been calling me that since.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

472HemiGTX

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Prineville. OR
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

My other passion is Mopar cars. My screen name is for the 1968 Hemi Plymouth GTX that we pulled out of a storage unit where it had sat for 30 years. Left the outside as found and built a new drivetrain with a 472 hemi = 472HemiGTX

Current rf4.jpgCurrent e9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pl626