The 2wd Sierra that could

• HTML tutorial

BrandonY

Rank 0

Traveler I

This truck started it's life lowered and on 20" wheels with low profile tires but I didn't buy it for that. I bought it for the factory optional 3.73 gearing and posi trac rearend. The truck also has a fully loaded interior but with cloth, not leather (personally despise leather), and a big 5.3L V8.

Since I have owned it. It has had factory 17s for a short bit with 265/65/17 Cooper Discoverers RTX and now ProComp Helldorado 17x9 with 265/70/17 BFG All-Terrain K02s. It also has a Traxda 2.5" coil spacer kit on the front to level it out.

The next plans are a 3" lift, some more lighting, and some custom fab work and design by myself. (Currently a mechanical engineering senior) A few of my fabrication ideas are in the photos below.

Looking to build High Clearance Bumpers, Rock Sliders, and possibly a canopy style cover for the bed with some tire mounts and storage.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: N4lo and Zargon

Vyscera

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Palm Bay, FL, USA
Member #

Great platform. There is no shortage of lift options for these trucks. and if you can fab your own extra gear, you should be pretty well set!

BrandonY

Rank 0

Traveler I

Well been a while since I posted an updated. My truck now have 5" of fabtech lift.

Here are some of the upcoming upgrades for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk